Sunday 24 July 2011

Greetings!

Good morning, afternoon, evening or night.

My name is Daniel Tessier. If you've deliberately come looking for this, you presumably either know me personally, or have previously read my reviews or occasional fiction. With crushing inevitability, I have decided to start my own blog. This is mostly due to the upcoming closure of The History of the Doctor, the review site run by Mr E. G. Wolverson, which has hosted the vast majority of my work until now. The site will continue to exist for the forseeable, with all our reviews and features archived.

You probably know what to expect from this blog by now - reviews and musings on books, movies and TV shows that I have recently enjoyed (or not enjoyed, if I'm feeling disagreeable); general ramblings on things I find interesting. Much of it will be related to Doctor Who, but not all. I do have a few other interests. There may even be some material on myself, if and when I actually get up to anything interesting. Plus, hopefully, some fiction, when I feel creative.

If you enjoy it, please let me know. If you don't, keep it to yourself. I'm fragile, you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment