Saturday 4 November 2023

The Doctor Who Project presents: Timebase

A long time ago, I began work on my third full-length story for The Doctor Who Project, Timebase, which at the time was intended to feature the TDWP Tenth Doctor.

In the end, though, I never finished it. Sometimes stories just don't seem to come together, and while I think Timebase had some really good ideas, I just couldn't get it to work.

However, it has since been revived - regenerated, if you will. Meg MacDonald and Hamish Crawford have reworked the story based on my original draft. It's not quite the story I had planned, and has been altered to feature the new TDWP TARDIS team of the TDWP Eleventh Doctor and Maggie. Hamish in particular has jettisoned elments that were dragging it down and tied it up into a proper story.

So, finally, we can present Doctor Who: Timebase, available for free PDF download.





No comments:

Post a Comment