It's out! The new charity anthology Sarah Jane Smith: Roving Reporter, featuring my story "Exposure."
It's can be ordered now for £16.99 via Lulu, with all proceeds to the British Columbia Cancer Foundation. The full press release follows:
Sarah Jane Smith: Roving Reporter
It’s all about Sarah Jane Smith.
Sarah Jane Smith – without a doubt, the most popular Doctor Who travelling companion of all time. An investigative journalist – confident, courageous, compassionate, inquisitive – possessing a sharp mind and tongue, and unabashedly feminist.
Sarah Jane Smith: Roving Reporter is a celebration of the lives of Sarah Jane Smith and Elisabeth Sladen and features:
- Twelve exciting short stories by authors Nick Walters, Paul Magrs, Simon Bucher-Jones, Rick Cross, Rob Nisbet, Tony Jones, Daniel Tessier, Russell McGee, Kevin Mason, Nick Krohn, Steve Ince and Matthew Kresal
- Two exclusive comic strips with story and artwork by Jon Huff and Ken Holtzhouser
- Essays by Jessica Chaleff, Sam Maleski, David Johnson, Niki Haringsma, Aidan C Matear, David McAllister, Thomas Spychalski, Claire Chaplin and Gary Phillips
- Selected Artwork by Russell McGee, Ken Holtzhouser, Jon Huff, Brian Gorman, Jessica Chaleff, Faiz Rehman, Anne-Laure Tuduri, Lee Hamill, John Monaco, Mark Hyland, Robert Hammond and Steve Ince
- A special foreword by Sadie Miller
All net proceeds from this publication will be donated in support of the British Columbia Cancer Foundation, the fundraising partner of the BC Cancer Agency and the largest charitable funder of cancer research in this province. The BCCF enables donors to make contributions to leading-edge research that has a direct impact on improvements to cancer care for patients in British Columbia.