Wednesday 8 September 2021

Catching Up

 It's been a bit quiet on the blog of late, due to the amount of real life stuff I'm dealing with right now. Unfortunately, the day job is using up an awful lot of my energy lately, and combined with the amount of time I'm spending on my own mental health it's leaving me with less time and oomph to write.

With that in mind I've been trying to prioritise certain works above others, but that does mean both the blog and my Vocal projects have been a bit ignored. But there will be a whole bunch of reviews coming soon, and some new fiction too. In the mean time, I've got a selection of new articles and reviews over on Television Heaven:

That classic nineties puppet-based prehistoric satire, Dinosaurs;

The recently finished and absolutely delightful Atypical;

To tie in with the Paralympics, the beautiful historical TV film The Best of Men;

The powerful and heartbreaking It's a Sin;

The latest in my season-by-season overviews, Buffy S2 and The X-Files S6;

and some classic Doctor Who serials - The Ark, Vengeance on Varos and The Greatest Show in the Galaxy.



No comments:

Post a Comment