Monday 18 January 2021

Spooky Goings On at Television Heaven

 My classic genre TV bingewatch is well underway, with four new reviews up on Television Heaven.


The first two seasons of The X-Files are now reviewed, the beginning of a complete eleven season trek through the whole thing. This should be a lot of fun; I've just reached a couple of episodes I'd missed on the original airing on not caught up on in my season three rewatch, and by the time I get to season nine it's going to be pretty much all new to me. It's fun watching these back after all these years, having watched the original broadcast as a kid. My god, that title sequence looks naff now.

Anyway, you can read my season one write-up here and season two here.


I'm also continuing on my Sapphire & Steel reviews, with two serials a month going up. You can now read my reviews of the bizarre Assignment Three and the wonderful Assignment Four

As an aside, as I write this, I realise something sobering: The X-Files is now older than Sapphire & Steel was when The X-Files started.

No comments:

Post a Comment